- About Us
- Our Subsidiaries
- Contact Us
Since 1954, Templeton Coal Company has operated with a philosophy of diversification. Today there are three individual companies in addition to the Lands and Mining Division. Our subsidiaries enjoy both the autonomy of operating independently from, and the support of, a corporate office.
Glas-Col is a manufacturer of scientific laboratory equipment located in Terre Haute, Indiana. It joined the Templeton corporate family in 1954.
Plumb Supply Company is a wholesaler of plumbing, heating and air-conditioning products to the building trade in Iowa. It has been part of Templeton Coal Company since 1965.
Dicksons manufacturers and sells inspirational gift items to the Christian and general gift market. Located in Seymour, Indiana, Dicksons became part of the Templeton organization in 1985.
Riback Supply Company is a wholesale distributor of plumbing and HVAC supplies, and they operate four Designer Kitchen and Bath showrooms. Located in Columbia, Missouri, Riback became part of the Templeton corporate family in 2015.
The Lands and Mining Division oversees properties in nearby Sullivan, Knox and Greene Counties.